Siberia Trekking - discover Russian nature
West Sayan trekking to Pozarym lake
Would you like to dive into the wilderness of Sayan mountains? This route is featured with different sceneries - highland tundra, calm lake in the surrounding of the ridges and stormy waterfalls.
Trails are on height of 1000-1500m and mountains are about 2500-2900 meters high.
Our camps will be set near fast rivers, lakes and small streams.
Guide: Danil Barashkov, biologist and hiking expert.
We'll cross two rivers: Ona and Karatosh. Temperature is about +10..+30 celsius at day and about 0 at night
List of equipment
- backpack, warm sleeping bag (with extreme temperature to -15 celsius), sleeping pad
(warm sleeping bag, sleeping mat and backpack can be rented, if you write us in advance).
- trekking shoes (wore in), light shoes for river wading and day's rest
- rain jacket, pants, fleece pullover, thermal underwear, socks (2 pairs of cotton and 1 pairs of warm trekking socks), cap, raincoat
- the dishes (mug, spoon, bowl and knife)
- forehead lamp
- matches, personal first-aid kit, dental paste with tooth brush, tissue