Siberia Trekking - discover Russian nature
Ergaki is a nature park with spectacular views located in Southern Siberia, about a half way between Abakan and Kyzyl.
There are lots of rocks with variety of shapes. Main peaks are Ptitsa (Bird) and Zvezdniy (Star) with heights of 2220 and 2265 meters.
Our camp will be set on the shore of Svetloe lake, 7 km from the road.
Day hike take about 4-7 hours.
Be care for rainy weather. Accommodations in tents, there are no lodges or cafes.
How to go to Abakan
- There are daily flights Moscow - Abakan by Aeroflot and S7
List of equipment
- backpack, warm sleeping bag (with extreme temperature to -15 celsius), sleeping pad
(warm sleeping bag can be rented, if you write us in advance)
- trekking shoes (wore in), light shoes for river wading and day's rest
- rain jacket, pants, fleece pullover, thermal underwear, socks (2 pairs of cotton and 1 pairs of warm trekking socks), cap, raincoat
- the dishes (mug, spoon, bowl and knife)
- forehead lamp
- matches, personal first-aid kit, dental paste with tooth brush, tissue